Partners & Chambers
- BEST, Inc.
- Blackhawk Hills Regional Council
- Commonwealth Edison
- Greater Galena Marketing, Inc.
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Bank & Trust
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Illinois Stewardship Alliance
- Illinois WorkNet
- Intersect Illinois
- Jo-Carroll Energy
- Jo Daviess County
- National Small Business Association Leadership Council
- Nicor Gas
- Northern Illinois University
- Sauk Valley Small Business Development Center
- Savanna Depot Park
- Thames Management Ltd.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Upper Mississippi River International Port District
- Western Illinois University
Chambers of Commerce
A chamber of commerce is an organization of businesspersons and merchants designed to protect and promote the economic interests of the members in its community.
NWILED is a proud member of the chambers throughout NW IL, which includes:
NWILED Staff Professional Affiliations
- Jo Daviess-Carroll Counties Joint Action Solid Waste Agency, David Schmit, Board of Directors
- Quad Cities Regional Economic Development Authority, David Schmit, Board of Directors
- Savanna Chamber of Commerce, David Schmit, Board of Directors
- Ad-Hoc Economic Development Committee of the Jo Daviess County Board, David Schmit, Committee Member
- Jo Daviess County Development and Planning Committee, David Schmit, Committee Member
- United Way of Northwest Illinois Emergency Food and Shelter Board, David Schmit, Board Member
- Jo-Carroll Foreign Trade Zone, David Schmit, Board Member